What's Included with a Traditional Funeral?
- Local transfer of remains to funeral home
- Basic services including funeral director, other staff, equipment and facilities to respond to initial request for service, the arrangement conference, securing of necessary authorizations, and coordination of service plans with parties involved in the final disposition of the deceased.
- Embalming, Cosmetology, Dressing and Casketing
- Supervision by Funeral Director and Staff for one day of visitation
- Supervision by Funeral Director and Staff for funeral service
- Use of the facilities for one day of visitation
- Transportation to place of service/cemetery/crematory
Does not include:
- Casket, Outer Interment Receptacle, Urn or Cash Advances, for example:
- Clergy Honoraria
- Cemetery - grave and or its opening & closing, Mausoleum Crypt and or its entombment fee
- Certified Death Certificate transcripts
- Death Notice in newspaper
This Traditional Funeral Service is taken from our General Price List. If you wish you may choose a service containing only the items you desire from our General Price List, Casket Price List, and/or Outer Interment Receptacle Price List.